George Clay Fire Company - 426 Ford Street West Conshohocken, PA 19428
610-828-6161 610-828-5920 (fax)
Smoke alarms are a key part of a home fire escape plan. When there is a fire, smoke spreads fast. Working smoke alarms give you early warning so you can get outside quickly and dial 9-1-1.
Carbon monoxide detectors use sensors to detect the presence of CO and trigger an alarm to warn people of its danger.
If you suspect a carbon monoxide leak, it is critical that you get to fresh air
as soon as possible and dial 9-1-1.
To set up an appointment Please contact Our Deputy Fire Marshal
Joe Catagnus at 610 828 9747 ext. 7
or provide your information to our Fire Marshal's office directly below.
SMOKE / CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS