Summer is synonymous with barbecues, parades and fireworks. In 2017 The Pennsylvania State House signed into law House Bill 542. The George Clay Fire Company advises everyone to enjoy fireworks at public displays conducted by professionals. Here are the restrictions of the current Pennsylvania State Law.
• They cannot be ignited or discharged on a public or private property without express permission of the property owner.
• They cannot be discharged from or within a motor vehicle or building.
• They cannot be discharged toward a motor vehicle or building.
• They cannot be discharged within 150 feet of an occupied structure, whether or not a person is actually present.
• They cannot be discharged while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance, or another drug.
Here is a link to the Pennsylvania State Police website with the law specifics.
George Clay Fire Company - 426 Ford Street West Conshohocken, PA 19428
610-828-6161 610-828-5920 (fax)